Thankful for my mum & sister for their support in this.
I’m also thankful for friends, family & bf, who have made my days brighter, helped me feel emotionally stronger, for I couldn’t have gone through this without that. There is no doubt in my mind that those days triumphed over all the bad. And I would most definitely have fallen back into the abyss again without that, without our plan B.
With you, I know everything will be okay. We’ll figure it out.
Didn’t go for my run since I woke up pretty late (also I wouldn’t have considering how little I felt I knew on the later lectures lol), so since I missed my train and had to wait 30 minutes, I did about 20-25 minutes of going up and down stairs between platforms hahaha
Good way to pass the time, not drain my phone battery & get in some cardio and leg work!
Been feeling alone this past week or two. My plan of not eating out and staying home more than usual to study was a good one, but it gets hard.
Being at home sucks.
People are physically here and yet not here at the same time. Just under 24 hours left before I can at least distract myself with other things and not feel entirely guilty about it.
I have pumpkin at home!
I know what I’m making for dinner after my assessments & exams are all over- The Whole Pantry’s soba salad with roasted pumpkin.
Pictures will be taken!
Should also consider getting into my juicing/smoothie making phase again. And should also invest in a blender. ..The ones I have are either weak, easy to clean and bring around, or heat up, are heavy & a hassle to assemble. There is no in-between.
- morning run at 6am
- go through practice exam
- continue studying for 3101 (morning-arvo) & 3541 (late arvo-night)
- finish exams (come home around 7)
- grocery shopping/cook dinner at home
- Movie night
- morning 6am run
- give vernon old supplements
- catch up on w6 notes.
- exercise program card
- ExPhys commwealth account netbank activation
- iHerb purchase :D (been waiting for you for so long babeh)
- Date Night <3 <3 <3
- morning 6am run & quick strength training
- catch up on notes
- behavioural assessment start
- Maximal protocol
- plan 3 year anno
- strength training
- clean up house/ laundry (remind Elijah to do so too lol)
- plan 3 year anno
- morning run
- DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING :’)
- did I need to do anything? I don’t think so. Maybe shower.
Everything you love is here(via lovequotesrus)